Feast of the Deceiver
WELCOME TO THE BLACK HALL
HERE YOU MAY EXPLORE THE DARKEST PARTS OF YOUR HUMAN NATURE WITHOUT LIMIT, BUT ALWAYS WITH CONSEQUENCE.
INDULGE WITH YOUR FELLOW INITIATES.
WALK THROUGH THE FLAMES.
DECIDE WHO YOU WANT TO BE.
Venture into a world of ulterior motives, immersive games and luxury dining, presented by Secret Squirrel Productions. Beginning as a luscious six-course dinner in a secret central Fremantle location, masterfully prepared by two eminent Perth chefs, Scott Brannigan and Herb Faust, Feast of the Deceiver is not all that it first appears. Take your place at a table of riddles where what’s on your plate depends not on your appetite but on keeping your wits about you.
As well as a superb menu built around local, seasonal ingredients and big flavours, diners will be waited on in the echoing chambers of one of Fremantle’s most stately federation buildings.
DRESS CODE: Black, black on black, very black, formal.
INCLUDES: Arrival cocktail, six course creative degustation, free-flowing wine throughout your feast, immersive game-play, live performances throughout.
MORE: A post feast member lounge with crafted cocktails & live music will be available from 10pm till midnight.
Information & Ticketing
A secret location in Fremantle, WA.
All guests will be notified by email of the exact location of their meeting point for the evening ahead of the dinner.
7pm, Thursday 11 July SOLD OUT
7pm, Friday 12 July SOLD OUT
7pm, Saturday 13 July SOLD OUT
Before you surrender
- The Feast of the Deceiver is a three hour live experience. It is not just a progressive dinner, but also a participatory game.
- The Ritual of the Deceiver is ancient and secret. All Initiates must be present and aware. Should you choose to participate and become one of the Initiated, your phone will be cloaked for the entirety of the experience.
- Initiates will dine and play together as one. You will meet many new souls, and most likely betray many more.
- Do not expect to sit with those known to you; the game cannot be predicted and is in constant movement.
- You must be brave to walk through the flames. The menu for Feast of the Deceiver is set and cannot cater to any specialist meal requirements, including allergies, intolerances or gluten free options due to game movement.
- The Black Hall’s location is a close guarded secret revealed only to those worthy, 24 hours before their Feast date. Only Initiates and Alumni may enter.
- Imbibe your wine with style and elegance, not beastly ignorance.
- Themes explored in this event can be of an intense nature.
- This is an 18+ event.